Daletoons Store


View more gifts at Zazzle.

DALETOONS ARE HERE AND SO ARE YOU

No matter how you wound up here, I hope you enjoy your stay.
Please click on images to view enlargements –Dale

Thursday, August 16, 2012

En Gourd

Pressure is increasing on Uncle Joe to step aside and allow Barack to pick a less embarrassing Democrat for the number two position on the ticket. Until such an event occurs, the Romney-Ryan team will have to prepare for a bout with numb-skulled Joe. Romney's debate experts, tasked with finding the best proxy opponent to practice against, winnowed their choices down to a bag of damp sand and a butternut squash. The verbal feint, thrust and parry abilities were identical for the sand and squash, but in the final analysis, the butternut's penchant for wildly disconnected false accusation won the day. –Dale  

5 comments:

Woodsterman (Odie) said...

Why you Tuberist ...

Great fun Dale. Do you think we'd be able to tell the difference?

Dale said...

The squash has got to have more scruples.

Anonymous said...

I love your work. Too bad "You didn't paint that." Speaking of, do you have any plans to have a painting inspired by those great words? -GW

Dale said...

Thanks GW,

I think I may have missed the window of opportunity on "you didn't do that." But if there's a way to use it before the election, I will.

ZZMike said...

My take on Obama & Biden: the amateur and the fool.

I can hardly wait to see how the Left reacts to finding a Mormon and a Catholic in the White House.

(The VP lives in an observatory, but you know what I mean.)